Henshaw 1662 Chamber
Henshaw chambers are all made from medical grade material, all joins are heat welded to avoid the use of toxic glues.
- 1.31 ATA (4.5 psi) operating pressure (1.4 ATA also available)
- Triple zip system for strength and durability
- 5 transparent viewing windows
- Chamber protection cover (variety of colours available)
- Popular model for home use
- Emergency valve to depressurise at speed
- Easy to operate with internal pressure gauge
- Oxygen delivery under pressure via face mask (optional)
- Internal metal frame to keep shape when deflated
- Comfortable memory foam mattress
- Oil free air compressor with filtration down to 0.001 microns
Dimensions & Specifications
- Width 80cm / 32”
- Length 225cm / 88.5”
- Weight 14kg
- Pressure 1.31 ATA / 4.5 psi
For more information, including pricing, call us on 0203 326 2644. You can also contact us by using our online form.
“Rugby training is intense – you’re training twice a day and playing every week.
Spending time in my HBOT chamber is an integral part of my daily routine, to support my overall recovery and performance.”
Jonny May, England Rugby Star